Comfort Consultant to meet with, and provide proposal and customer service to prospective Cardinal
clients. Must be knowledgeable about many HVAC products, installation and proficient in estimating.
Must be personable, professional with attention to detail and a strong desire to succeed in sales.
• Actively develop a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face,
cold calling, direct mail, email, and networking.
• Assist in implementation of company sales and marketing plans as needed.
• Source and develop client relationships and referrals.
• Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations,
closed sales, and follow-up activities utilizing Total Office Manager (T.O.M.) software to maintain
accurate customer records.
• Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
• Drive to homes and other locations to meet with potential customers.
• Support existing clients while developing new partnerships and following up on leads in a timely
• Manage process between inside sales, proposal and estimating group.
• Follow up with past customer base when asked by General Manager.
• Attend twice monthly sales meetings and participate in discussions.
• Attend field team meetings to go over jobs.
• Attend sales, marketing and product trainings when available.
• Embrace sales training to hone your own style and sales process.
• Keep appointments with customers as scheduled.
• Inform customers of all special promotions, the benefits of high efficiency equipment and optional
equipment and products.
• Give sales presentations, as outlined in company selling process, use company presentation
• Return to completed jobs for quality checks, final inspections and payment and ask for referrals.
• Turn in all required paperwork within 24 hours of the customer signing the contract. This includes a
picture of the job and all necessary notes, drawings etc., to adequately communicate the job to the
• Be available to answer questions that may arise.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma required. AA or Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Must have valid Washington State driver’s license and be able to drive to meetings and job sites
• Experienced with HVAC equipment and systems
• Ability to manage time of direct reports while managing one’s own time. Punctuality, daily planning
and use of tools to effectively manage time
• Professional attitude with strong interpersonal skills, self-motivated, flexible and team player
• Good communication skills; written and verbal
• Positive attitude with good organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to teach, train, and lead others in policies, procedures and best practices
• Wear company provided uniform at all times while at work
• Must be able to sit at desk for a minimum of 4 hours
• Must be able to walk, bend and crawl for on-site job inspections
• Must be able to talk on the phone and work on computer simultaneously
• Must be able to perform all tasks as listed above
Cardinal Heating and AC offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, life,
disability, paid vacation, and 401K. Compensation is dependent upon experience.
If you take pride in your work and would like to join the Cardinal team please fill out this application, and apply below.