System Replacements and Upgrades
Cardinal Heating & A/C has been in the business of making our customers comfortable since 1992 and the various individuals that make up the Cardinal team have been leaders in the HVAC industry for many decades.
You have probably heard a lot about various energy tax rebates, utility rebates, and factory equipment rebates that reward you for being environmentally conscience. Our sales and installation team review all of these changing programs weekly in order to provide you with the best possible options in energy efficient systems that meet the different program guidelines.
We recognize that needing to replace your heating or cooling equipment can come at unexpected times, such as needing your furnace or boiler replaced in the middle of winter. We know that at times like these you don’t want to hear “we can’t”, so we do whatever it takes to restore the comfort of your home as soon as possible.
Contact one of our comfort specialists at 425.296.2097 or click here to request a quote.
Select the type of system you are interested in to find out more about the products we offer.
- Energy saving Carrier Hybrid heat systems.
- Furnace replacements.
- Heat Pump add on and replacement.
- Air conditioner add on and replacement.
- Air filtration systems for improved air quality in your home.
- Boiler replacements.
- Zone system installation to give you individual control over the temperature in specific areas of your home.
- TIP! This is a great way to reduce energy costs and improve the comfort of your home.
- Whole house humidification and dehumidification.
- Geo-Thermal energy efficient and environmentally friendly heating and cooling systems.
- Solar heating and hot water systems.
- Tank less water heaters.
- TIP! Installing programmable thermostat is another great way to reduce energy cost.
- Automatic stand-by power generators.
- TIP! A natural gas generator is a good way to insure that your home will be comfortable all year long even if the weather outside is not.
Home Comfort Guides
Heating and Cooling Efficiency Ratings Explained
How much will your new heating or cooling system save you?
“The two technicians were the best I have had in my house in 27years of ownership” – James from Seattle.
“The installers were true professionals, completed work on time, and as promised. I love my new heat pump & furnace system!” – Larry from Kirkland
See what others are saying about the level of service they received from Cardinal.
System replacement and upgrade services
We back up all of our installation work with a full service and maintenance departments so you can rely on Cardinal Heating & A/C to help keep your new system working reliably and efficiently for years to come. Click here to learn more about our service department.
We hope you give Cardinal Heating & A/C the opportunity to help improve and maintain the comfort of your home. Call us today at 425.296.2097
or click here to request service.